zoho mail is not much use

How much time does everyone spend watching swirly things indicating loading, or empty CSS pages without any content loaded?

Zoho, which I made the mistake of using for hosting mail for my domain, has been like this all morning:


and I haven't got to access any email.

Webmail in 2024 is much, much slower to use than hotmail was in 1997.

(update: it does work in firefox, but not chromium.  That's not much use when firefox keeps allocating memory until the computer falls over)

(update 2: zoho mail in chromium is comletely broken.  I've just composed a mail, hit "send", and nothing happens, and nothing keeps happening, so I had to copy the email into a firefox zoho)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the persistent idiocy of "privileged ports" on Unix

easyjet: repeated entry of information they already have

Guernsey Waste in incorrect bag-rejection horror May 6th, 2024