compliance 2023-05-30: postfinance, barclays

  * posted by special delivery something to Postfinance about change of tax residency. Naturally, their letter to me contained a threat, in this case to make some kind of "report" about me. Oh, wah wah, somebody call a wahmbulance, Postfinance is going to "report" me

 * took a call from Barclays customer service about my complaint arising from the (presumably ongoing, but who ever knows) bad compliance request they made (basically, they suddenly "urgently" have to get to "know [their] customer" after 26 years of determinedly not getting to know them, more so than any other bank I've encountered, and of course this letter, out of the blue, contains threats to close accounts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the persistent idiocy of "privileged ports" on Unix

google is giving more and more 500 errors

Guernsey Waste in incorrect bag-rejection horror May 6th, 2024